i was searching for a certain qr code and i found a bunch of random ones here
Visited a town named DASH via Dream Suite. The town was pretty cool and I loved all the rooms in the houses! I think my favorites were the live gyroid band, Japanese restaurant and the convenience store.
Dream address: 1700-1943-9448
i like this town
it’s a cute one
If you guys are looking for a good present for your favorite villager or a villager who’s just been really nice to you as of late, I suggest this helpful list. Yes its a list of birthdays but if you find a villager and click on recommended gifts for them you’ll find a lot of stuff that they’ll like uvu
This is so adorable and clever! When you finally get a water pump - if your citizens want one and you decide to, that is - I feel like this would be an adorable little addition!
MAYOR CORIELOU’S LARGE DORSAL FINNED FISH GUIDE!
Allow me to begin by saying that if you modify the subject of this technique, it also works amazingly for beetles (AND OAK SILK MOTHS) at night. Also the technique does not work well at all on bad luck days and is phenomenal on good luck days. I suggest using feng shui in the home of the character you wish to use.
This is all about using the games percentage manipulating features to your advantage.
Also, in this tutorial I am assuming you have a grasp on what fish shapes turn out to be sea bass most of the time.
- Go to the island (not club tortimer). This technique does not work well in your town because it is too big of an area. (If you are into stats, you want the smaller parameter because as you know, in many if not most video games, enemies (or fish and bugs) spawn by percentages.)
- go grab your supplies from the gyroid. (either net and rod or wetsuit and rod)
- walk SLOWLY around the island once, to check for any fins sticking out.
- Walk back in the opposite direction, swatting the water with the net to scare off any fish that are too small, but CATCH WHAT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE SEA BASS (sometimes you will get a ray or blue marlin yay! but keep the sea bass in your pockets too). You DO NOT want to run because you WILL scare away sharks ( can’t tell you how many times I have while doing this). If you are using the wet suit instead of the net, you want to get in the water and swim near the beach to scare fish - in which case you need not worry about the sea bass. But be careful not to scare finned fish, as its faster but easier to mess up using the wet suit, oops.
- If you are using the wet suit, skip this step. If a fish is too far away to scare with a net, throw a sea bass at it, simple enough. All you are doing is speeding up the process of spawning a dorcel finned fish.
For some mathematical reason I don’t really understand, the MORE you do this, the more finned fish will spawn. at first you will scare all of the fish on one lap, and on your 2nd lap, you’ll get one shark. Then after two more laps, maybe two or three. I have done this once a week for a month and hey, I don’t even really fish anymore, I have so many extra bells (if you’ve ever been to my town its reflected in my community projects and my home). You can make upwards of 500,000 bells in one island trip, even more with wealthy ordinance.
If you are looking to do this with bugs, just scare away fruit beetles, dynastid beetles, hermit crabs, warf roaches. If you do it between 1a.m and 4 a.m you will spawn scrabs and oak silk moths.
Also I might add that you get ridiculous results if you invite your friends and work as a team.
I hope you like this and I hope it works well for you. If something is unclear, feel free to drop me an ask.
HAPPY CROSSING! love,
PWPS I REALLY WANT AAAH
the flower arch and wisteria trellis to put over paths where people have moved in so they won’t do it again
the bus stop and the streetlight because c’mon man those are really cute idk where to put them though??
the log„ because i’m making a foresty part of town with the bonfire and lots of pine trees!! (i’m actually super excited for it)
the picnic bench, hot spring, and the weather thingy because i have places set out for them
C’MON VILLAGERS DO YOUR JOB..„
NOTE: Requires wet suit!
Here’s what you do:
Step 1 - Empty your pockets of all items and carry minimal money (preferably no money).
Step 2 - Put on your wet suit.
Step 3 - Go swimming for a few minutes and get stung by jellyfish at least once.
Step 4 - Get out of the water and walk around…
Yo I tried this and yes, the neighbors will have the “bing” over their heads. At first it was to ask me for a favor, but the second time I got a neighbor to ask me to build Stonehenge so… Yeah I think it works~